Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Today I saw the movie RANGO which is not a new release but I saw it upon Netflix so I decided to give it my two cents. 

I started out watching Rango expecting a funny little movie for kids. But as the film went along the plot actually got more intricate although predictable to a point there was still meaningful values in the movie. I thought that the film had plenty of funny moments but still kept a tone that was lighthearted despair for the most part until the movie finished with a amazing scene where Rango not only beats the bad guys as you would expect he also saves all of the water for the town. 

I would give this movie a 4 out of 5 because it was very good but i think it would have had more impact and meaning if they took a small amount of the humor out for more emotional scenes.

I defiantly recommend this movie for all audiences because although most suitable for the younger crowd this movie had very good plot for a movie of its type and although it was animated I am still tempted to say it had very good acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment